I am not sure if these are mushrooms. We saw it at a front yard in the neighborhood where we went for a walk in Marland Heights.
A Spice A Day # 145
- My quest to update this blog daily -
May 24, 2012:
- Ms. Burrito's school had their sports Olympic today. Me and my son went to watch in the school field. It was a beautiful day and what a great way to end the school. They still have to go tomorrow for the ending mass but that is it, they are done. My little pumpkin will be in second grade already. We will have a end-party celebration at Hannover Park tomorrow afternoon.
- We visited my FIL, I planted some flowers at his flower bed down the backyard. We also visited my SIL and played with their dogs and Gracie.
- We had upo squash sauteed with sardines for lunch and mung beans with pork for dinner.
- We went for a walk again this afternoon.