A Spice A Day # 141
- My quest to update this blog daily -
May 20, 2012:
- We had hotdog wrapped with bacon and scrambled egg with cheese for breakfast.
- We cleaned the house after eating breakfast. Thanks to the hubs for helping!
- We visited FIL right after atending the mass. Stayed there for a couple of house. I made some Kielbasa with sour krout and chopped one hot pepper. I also prepared Dad's stuffed pepper.
- I started laundry when we came back then when the sun went down, we went for a walk around the neighborhood.
- I made some grilled beef ribs, mashed potatoes and rigatoni for dinner.
- I just now finished folding clothes and now ready to go to bed.