Instead of buying a cake, my husband decided to bake me one which I truly appreciate because aside from the fact that it's cheaper, it also made with pure love!
He baked it the night before my birthday then he woke up early, put the icing on it, and he sliced some fresh strawberries and decorated it on the side of the cake.
A Spice A Day # 162-166
- My quest to update this blog daily -
June 11, 2012:
- Did laundry today.
- Me and Mr. Burrito made some review on his reading skill.
- Made some fried chicken, fresh salad, and egg noodles for dinner.
June 12, 2012:
- Made some individual egg omelet stuffed with smoked sausages and cheese and fried rice for breakfast. We had sliced fresh strawberry for dessert.
- Me and the kids enjoyed watching the Hail.
- I grilled some pork chop and hubby made some mashed potatoes and cream of corn for dinner.
- Me and the kids rode our bikes for 30 minutes while waiting for hubby to arrive from school.
June 13, 2012:
- I just got done vacuuming the floor, you won't believe how much dog hair I've got, whew.
- My daughter prepared breakfast for us today. Bacon and egg and I showed her how to make fried rice.
- I prepared grilled chicken breast, steamed broccoli florets, and wild rice for dinner.
- The four of us went bike riding for 30 minutes around the neighborhood, it was a good exercise for all of us.
- We visited my FIL, we had pop corn shrimp and banana fries for snacks.
June 14, 2012:
- I am making some beef stew right now, you want some?
- We are going to ride our bikes again later on and visit my FIL as well. We visited my FIL and dropped by for a quick visit at my SIL's home.