We prepared some snacks during our one-day fun at Kennywood. I know that there are plenty of food there but to cut the cost, we brought our own. It's healthy and we are sure that it's clean.
The small containers that I have here won't fit inside the container where I stacked the cut up veggies so I used one of the cucumber's end to put the ranch.
A Spice A Day # 160-161
- My quest to update this blog daily -June 9, 2012:
- We went to the store after we visited my FIL. We bought some groceries.
- My husband baked a cake.
June 10, 2012:
- Hubby woke up early today, put the icing on my birthday cake, went to the store and got what I want for my birthday. Thanks Hon! Him and Ms. Burrito coked breakfast to pamper me a little bit.
- I cooked some pancit, lumpia, french bread pizza for lunch.
- My FIL came over and ate lunch with us. Thanks for the pot of plants Dad!
- My niece-in-law called us and invited us to Tomlinson Run so off we went.
- We rented some paddle boats and enjoy our day there. I had a blast celebrating my birthday.
Thanks for the birthday greetings guys!