I tried making beef stroganoff using the sauce mix that I bought. I modify the recipe a little bit. Instead of using sour cream, I used cream of mushroom because I also added some fresh chopped mushroom. I chopped a little bit of mint and sprinkled cayenne on top. It was delicious.
A Spice A Day # 200-201
- My quest to update this blog daily -
July 22, 2012:
- Went to church and visited my FIL afterwards.
- My husband and kids rode their bikes.
July 23, 2012:
- Today was hubby's last day in school. Wohooo, congratulations Hon for achieving your goal!
- We went with him in Newell, WV so he could signed in at HomerLaughlin.
- We rode our bikes today.
- My Burritos and I bathe our three canine pets.
July 24, 2012
- We visited my FIL and went to the store to pick up some groceries.
July 25, 2012:
- We went to my sister-in-law and the kids swam in their swimming pool.
- We visited my FIL afterwards.