My sister-in-law Chris taught me another way to cook potatoes. I forgot what she called this recipe but it was yummy. This is basically baked potatoes, pre-baked it in the microwave then put the butter and cheese and then bake it again in the oven.
A Spice A Day # 192
- My quest to update this blog daily -
July 11, 2012:
- Hubby is off from school today so we got to visit Dad. I made dinner there and we ate supper with him.
- I painted 2 and 1/2 panels of our fence using the left over paint that we had in painting the outside part.
- The kids had a blast playing with Josh again. Thanks to the Fanchers' for keeping my Burritos.
July 12, 2012:
- We went to my SIL and the kids swam in their swimming pool. Thanks Chris.
- We visited Dad afterwards.
July 13, 2012:
- Me and Mr. Burrito did some gardening at the back.
July 14, 2012:
- We visited my FIL and chatted with my BIL while we were there.
- Continued my gardening, I have blister in my hand now.
- Saturday is also the day for Mother and Daughter bonding. We work out for 30 minutes at our mini gym down the basement then finish it with shower.