Ms. Burrito turns 7 years old today, happy birthday Anak. The things that she can do at her age amazes me. She made us breakfast today. Below is a snapshot I took when she baked some of the cookies last week.
A Spice A Day # 186
- My quest to update this blog daily -
July 6, 2012:
- I am making some lumpia or spring rolls to take to the party tomorrow.
- Hubby and I went to the front house of our neighbor who is moving. They are selling a lot of things, hubby bought a set of tools and I bought a set of tennis racket set.
- We are heading to the mall later this afternoon. Right now, it is so hot outside.
- We visited my FIL after we did a little shopping spree for Ms. Burrito. She was so happy that she got two pairs of earrings, a dress, two pairs of shoes, and a a bathing suit.
July 7 2012:
- We are going to my BIL's home and celebrate Ms. Burrito's party. Will see you guys later tonight. Thanks for visiting.