I tried something new with shrimp and mushroom just to see if it will turn alright. I stuffed the mushroom with cream of mushroom and top it off with the headless shrimp. I baked it for 15 minutes and sprinkle cheese afterwards, it was actually delicious. Below is the photo of the unbaked version, unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo of the baked ones lol.
I made two dishes of the shrimp because my daughter love skewered shrimp. I also added some zucchini from both ends.
A Spice A Day # 194-195
- My quest to update this blog daily -
July 18, 2012:
- I have been so busy at my garden for the past few days. I a not done yet, still a lot of things to do. My body is beat with digging the ground and re-organizing the bricks.
- It rained hard today which is really good because my new planted flowers will be happy.
- We visited my FIL and ate pop corn shrimp with him.
July 19, 2012:
- We have on and off rain today so my gardening is on and off also. I am glad that we have this rain for two days now, it helps the plants and the grass.