My SIL Chris on the other hand had big ones already. She gave me some the other day and she also gave me a loaf of Zucchini bread, it's delish!
I cooked half of the zucchini she gave me, today. I steamed it with onions, cherry tomatoes, sausage, and topped with cheese.
A Spice A Day # 191
- My quest to update this blog daily -
July 9, 2012:
- Me and the kids did some bike riding today. We also did some cleaning in the garden.
- Ms. Burrito is getting addicted in making pot holders.
July 10, 2012:
- Me and EJ did some gardening. I pulled out all the irises that the dogs has destroyed.
- The kids had a blast playing with our neighbor's grandson.
- Ms. Burrito sold some of the pot holders she made.