My Nanay (Mom) here in the neighborhood, baked us coconut cake during our wedding anniversary. Thanks a bunch Nanay Ruth! She used ground coconut meat for toppings.
A Spice A Day # 247-248
- My quest to update this blog daily -
August 27, 2012:
- My sister who is in fourth year college is very busy doing her thesis. She apologized for not communicating with me more often because of her hectic schedule. I told her to check out college-paper.org and see if she could find any help from that site. I know how hard it is to write a thesis, I have been there!
August 28, 2012:
- Ms. Burrito did not go to school today, she wasn't feeling very well.
- I had to get EJ earlier from school and took both of them to the dentist. Thanks Nanay Ruth for coming with us and for giving us a short tour up the hill.
- We ate at Eat n' Park after the dentist's visit.
August 29, 2012:
- My first day of volunteering as a lunch lady in school. I was nervous at first but I ended up having fun with the other moms.
- We visited Dad when my husband arrived from work.