When we go buy our groceries, I make sure to get a variety of fruits to snack on at the house. Plums, bananas, kiwi, oranges, grapes, and strawberries, are the popular ones for the taste buds of the family.
A Spice A Day # 222-223
- My quest to update this blog daily -
August 9, 2012:
- My husband went for a second interview today and he luckily got the job. Thanks God. Thanks also to those who kept us in their prayers.
- Ms. Burrito and her Lola went to an old folks home today. A new experience for her.
- The Burritos had dinner with their Lolo and Lola.
August 10, 2012:
- We brought Bolt to the Vet to get his full vaccination.
- We visited Dad on our way home.
- Ms. Burrito baked a cake with Lola Ruth.
- The Burritos had a movie night date with the Howells, thanks ladies!