We cooked dinner at Dad's yesterday and spent most of the day with him to honor him on Grandparent's Day. We had green beans, mashed potatoes, egg noodles, and Baby Back Ribs BBQ. Below is my super industrious helper, Ms. Burrito.
A Spice A Day # 262-267
- My quest to update this blog daily -
September 8, 2012:
- Visited Dad after doing laundry.
September 9, 2012:
- Hubby cleaned the car and mowed the grass. I cleaned inside the house.
- The kids made greetings card for their Lolo and Lola and for Pap too for Grandparent's day.
- We had a great time bonding with Dad yesterday.
September 10, 2012:
- We made some puto (rice cupcakes) today. The kids brought some to their LOla. Happy birthday Nanay!
- We went to Kwik King and ordered the chicken that we need for our get together this Saturday. My FIL is turning 90 years old and we will have a family outing.