I made the cheese Italian sausage and pasta recipe that I found at sargento website with my personal twist to it. I followed their procedure but used different kinds of pasta and cheese. I also used my home made sauce. We ate it with store-bought garlic bread. It was yummy.
A Spice A Day # 268-269
- My quest to update this blog daily -
September 11, 2012:
- Did my 20 minute brisk walk around the neighborhood after I dropped off the Burritos in school. I plan to do it everyday till I lose the extra five pound that has been hanging around my belly lol.
- Did laundry after my exercise.
- Made pork menudo for dinner.
- Our family includes everyone who died tragically during the 911 tragedy.