I love just about any type of nuts. Be it peanuts, walnuts, pili nuts, cashews, and more. One of my favorites is the almonds. I usually buy the whole almonds, I snack on it when I am doing my online tasks or when I am watching TV with my kids.
According to the article that I read online, almonds has a lot of health benefits, below are some of them.
- Best fat burning food due to its good fiber content.
- Its tryptophan content makes it very good for brain development.
- Its magnesium content helps in reducing risks of cardiac arrest.
- Its phosphorous helps in developing brains and muscle tissues
- Folic Acid and Vitamin B contents helps reduce birth defects in fetus that's why most OB GYNE recommends this for pregnant women.
- Almonds also improves skin and hair texture.
Aside from regular almonds, there are also wild almonds which contains glycocide which turns into cyanide