- 2 Apple
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl ( sugar, cinnamon, sugar, and flour). Mix Well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk and eggs. ix Well
- Chop apples into thin slices
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the milk and egg mixture while continuously stirring.
- Add the apple slices, make sure that they don't stick together. Make sure that they are well coated with the mixture.
- Fry them in a medium high heat pan for 1 minute.
- Line them up in plate with paper towel to remove the excess oil.
- Dust them with powdered sugar.
Tip: You may need to add just half of the apples and add the other half when you are done frying the other half.
I have never tried making this yet but typing it here makes me want to try it now while I still have an apple left in my kitchen. Me and her are the only ones who eats it. My son likes fresh apples and my husband is not too crazy about it, me on the other hand loves it!
Please remember that the recipe above was written by an 8 year old. She wrote it as she prepares it. She also wrote the recipe of her Dad's favorite dessert, the Crepes. I will post it separately next time.