Making this soup is very easy. I only made a small amount, here's what I used.
1 chicken breast
1/2 cup macaroni elbow
2 sticks of celery
2 cups milk
2 cups water
- Boil the chicken in 4 cups of water. Take the chicken out when it's cooked and shred or pick it apart. Set Aside.
- Put the macaroni to the boiling broth
- Clean, peel, and sliced the celery and carrots. Drop them in the pot with the macaroni
- Add the chicken back to the pot.
- Add salt, black pepper, and celery leaves. Turn off the heat when everything is tender. Serve with some crackers or biscuits.
A Spice A Day #7
- The kids are still off due to freezing temp outside. So glad school is closed. We read some books.
- We had wild rice, grilled chicken, and the soup for dinner.
- My husband called the gymnastic place in Wintersville and we will check it out on Thursday. We are planning to enroll our son into gymnastic.