My children love gum balls. Every time we go to the mall, they always ask for a quarter or they would bring some quarters with them and stick them in the machine so they can get their gumballs. When my son last Monday, he had this gumballs that was given to him by his teacher, he was very happy. He gave one to his sister.
A Spice A Day # 15
January 15, 2014
(EJ turned 7 today, hooray!)
- Life was crazy busy today. My husband took a day off so he can help me bring the snacks to my son's classroom for his birthday treat to his classmates.
- There was a mass at 9 am and we both attended it. My daughter played piano at church.
- After the mass, hubby and I split up because I have a lunch duty in school and he had to register our car.
- We brought the cupcakes, drinks, ice cream and other stuff in school at 1:15. We had fun interacting with the first graders. I was able to talk to my son's teacher. I asked her how he is doing in the classroom. She has nothing but compliments to my son which I was very pleased to hear.
- We visited my FIL after school.
- The kids visited their LOla and Lolo in the neighborhood when we got home.
- I did laundry till 10 pm, phew!