My Mom used to cook lima beans for us when we were growing up. Once in a while, I crave for it so I buy a frozen baby lima beans and cook it. I had a pack of salmon in the freezer so I cooked it together with the lima beans.
You will need:
1 pack frozen baby lima beans
1 can coconut milk
meat, or fish, or any seafood that you want in it.
lemon grass (optional). I had this in the freezer so I used it for its aromatic scent.
salt and pepper to taste
- Pour the coconut milk in a pan.
- Add the onions and salt. Let it boil stirring occasionally.
- when it boils, add the fish/shrimp, lima beans, pepper, lemon grass.
- Remove it from the stove when all of the ingredients are tender.
- Serve it with rice.
A Spice A Day #5 - January 5
- We put away the Christmas decor.
- Hubby removed our window blinds and install our new window treatments.
- Cleaned up the house after putting away the stuff in the storage.
- Hubby took the kids to the movie theater and they watched Frozen as I finished organizing at home.
- I made some giniling for dinner.