We were suppose to eat at Eat'n Park after we got done from Doquesne but the kids were exhausted that we just got back home. I had one dinner kit in the seller so I made it for a quick meal. This chicken and broccoli box has pasta with cream cheese sauce, dried broccoli florets, and seasoning. I usually add big chunks of broccoli but I did not have any in the fridge that day. This dinner kit saves time when you want to fix a quick meal.
February 24, 2014
- We visited my Dad, he was happy as I helped him prepared his stuffed pepper. He is not familiar with the new oven that he has so he has a hard time figuring out what to do sometimes especially that he can't hardly see small prints. While we were there, Ms. Burrito played some songs in the out-of-tune piano at the my FIL's basement. She discovered that someone have broken the piano chair in half.
- We went to the mall after we cooked Dad's stuffed pepper. We bought a pair of boots for Ms. Burrito and a pair of pants uniform for the little Mister.
- We finished our trip with a small grocery shopping. I grabbed a rotisserie chicken upon check out.
- We had mashed potatoes, rotisserie chicken, and sliced cucumbers soaked in balsamic vinegar, a pinch of salt and sugar, and black pepper. It was a great dinner. I ate too much I believe, I had two plates of rice. Yeah, I sabotaged my diet lol.
- Did some laundry. Dusted the furniture and hubby ran the vacuum again. Our dogs shed like crazy.