My husband and kids love iced tea. We always have fresh brewed tea everyday. I like it too but now as much as they like it. ONce in a while, I find an interesting tea and make it. I got intrigued with this Lipton Orange Spice so I made a hot tea when I had the sniffles. I squeezed in an orange in it and added honey to sweeten it. It was okay.
February 18, 2014
- My children's school was closed today.
- We went with my husband to attend Mr. Burrito's gymnastic class.
- Somebody from the mall called today and told us that Ms. Burrito's name was drawn as one of the $100 gift card winners to the free games that they have participated last weekend. Woot!
- Hubby booth me a pair of boots.
- I made a pot of vegetable soup and sauteed mung beans.