Having my new Stainless Steel pan from Ozeri was a great inspiration for me to cook my family's favorite dishes. It's a great addition to my cooking tools in the kitchen. Imagine how happy I am when I was given another opportunity to try another frying pan from them. This time, it's the Ozeri Green Earth Smooth Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan.
- Unlike other ceramic cookware brands, the Ozeri pan utilizes an ultra-safe ceramic coating derived from nature which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
- Delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating as found in nature (no heavy metals or chemicals) that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat resistant Bakelight handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
To show you how inspired I was in receiving my new frying pan, here are the yummies I prepared the day I received this pan.
I like it that it's deep so the oil does not splatter when you cook.
Unlike the stainless steel that I previously have from them, I can cook a good amount of food on this pan without spilling some of them on the stove.
Chicken adobo for dinner. Here's my two Ozeri pans, my new favorite pans in my kitchen. Favorite because it is very easy to clean and it's scratch resistant.
If you are looking for a good frying pan to add in your kitchen, now is the perfect time to buy this Ozeri Green Earth Smooth Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan because it is on sale for $25.95 as oppose to it's listing price of $79.99. You can buy it via Amazon, just click the link I have provided above. You can also check their Instavac food storage kit. Amazon is offering a free shipping if your order reaches $35.
Disclaimer: The author of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review. Opinions expressed is not in anyway influenced by other factors. The product/s mentioned above was provided for FREE for evaluation purposes.