Here's some more of the craft foods that my daughter have made. She watches these video tutorials on how to make stuff on youtuibe and she gets busy all the time when at home.
Some colorful pizza. The dough is made of flour and she baked them. She painted it when the dough was baked.
A Spice A Day #58
February 27, 2014
A Spice A Day #59
February 28, 2014
- I was doing laundry yesterday so I did not go with my husband when he took Ms. Burrito to piano lessons.
- There is a two hour delay due to freezing temperature.
March 1, 2014
- We were suppose to go to Carnegie museum today but we postponed it as my husband isn't feeling well. I did not want to go either because it's my second day of agony due to Ms. Red's visit.
- I baked some egg fritata, made some fried rice, and sliced strawberries for dessert - our brunch. I made tinola for dinner.
- It's five to twelve so I have to hurry and try to go to bed now.