This is a punch line that my husband usually say when he is hinting for a certain craving "Do you know what would be good..." That exact thing was what he told me a couple of days agao when he was giving me a hint that he is craving for deviled eggs lol. So I made him some this morning.
4 boiled eggs
salt and pepper to taste
- Peel off the egg shell, cut it in half, and take out the yolk.
- Mashed the yolk and add the other ingredients and mix them well.
- Fill the egg white with the yolk mixture
- Sprinkle some paprika on top and chill it in the refrigerator.
Sorry, I don't really measure when making stuff in the kitchen. You can just estimate the ingredients.
March 12, 2014
- I made deviled eggs after I packed my lovelies' lunch.
- I brought back our rabbit inside the house because it is freezing again outside.
- I attended the station of the cross in church. The school do this every year on Wednesdays a week after the Ash Wednesday.
- Our friend Marie gave us a ride from church to home, thanks Momma!
- I received my new Onzie gears and Beauty Box Five.