When I make Lumpia or egg roll, I always make sure to put some in the freezer because when my husband crave for some, I just take it out from there and fry or bake them. That's what I did today, I did not know what to prepare so Lumpia came to the rescue.
March 15, 2014
- We woke up early today.
- I baked some potato buns with chopped tomatoes, pepperoni bits, and parsley flakes for breakfast.
- Hubby grabbed some groceries from the store .
- We mailed Ms. Burrito's entry for the Doodle for Google on our way to attending the Festival of Nation. We had fun watching every performances especially our kids of course. We got invited to one of the Filipino booths with lots of food so I got to eat some. My kids however, chose to eat funnel cake instead wahh. We had so much fun.
- We visited Dad after the festival of nation.
- I did my weekend cleaning when we came back home.
- We took our dogs for a walk but it was cut short as one of our dogs jerked the leash from my hand and I fell. We brought them home and went for a walk without them.
- We had beefaroni and garlic bread sticks for dinner.