- Cut potato buns in half, buttered them.
- Chopped some tomatoes into tiny pieces and also chopped some pepperoni into small pieces.
- Topped the buttered potato buns with tomatoes and pepperoni and sprinkle parsley flakes on top.
- Bake it for 15 minutes under 350 degrees in the oven.
It is crispy and delicious!
March 16, 2014
- Ms. Burrito made us breakfast.
- We went to church. We dropped by at the store after church and got some stuff we need for this week.
- I made pork chops, green beans and rice for dinner.