I have seen this rolled up lasagna in a couple of food blogs so I thought of trying it myself. I think the idea is great as you won't have a hard time taking each pice one by one.
- 8 lasagna noodles, boiled according to directions in the package
- 1 cup sour cream as a subsititue for ricotta cheese
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1 cup mozzarrella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 quart sphagetti sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 lb ground turkey
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees,
- Brown the turkey in a pan and add the onions, salt and peper. Set aside.
- Put the spinach in a bowl and nuke it for one minute in a microwave.
- Combine the sour cream, cheese, spinach, ground turkey mixture, and italian seasoning.
- Lay the noodles flat and and fill it with the mixture then roll it up.
- Line the rolled up lasagna in a baking dish and pur the sphagetti sauce.
- Bake the rolled up lasagna for 45-60 minutes and top it with cheese when you remove it from the oven.