The other day, I baked the box of double chocolate brownie mix that Glutino sent me this month. I have tried many different things to prepare this gluten free brownie and so far I like them all.
- 1 pack Glutino gluten free pantry double chocolate brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 small pack of yogurt
- 1 tbsp pistachio cream
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 15x10 inch pan with vegetable oil. I use this pan so the brownie will be thin.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs for 3-2 minutes. Gradually add dry mix. Beat to moisten.
- Add butter and stir until combined.
- Fold the nuts and chia seeds and lightly mix.
- Pour in prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Prepare the cream by mixing the yogurt and cream cheese.
- Cut the brownie in half and put the cream on top of the other half of the brownie.
- When you finish putting the cream, put the other half of the bronie on top of the creamed brownie.
It was a really nice twist. My husband said "This brownie is the bomb!"