Gluten free food does not have to be bland or yucky as "other" would say. I am actually loving a lot of gluten free products from Glutino. They have a lot of great products to choose from that are all gluten-free. Let me give you a good example of a yummy gluten free recipe that I just tried using the Yankee cornbread. Here is the recipe for Cheese-Spinach Puff:
- 1 pack of Glutino Yankee Cornbread mix
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 small onion minced
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup mozzarella's cheese
- 3/4 cup whip cream
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- Cooked the spinach and onion together in a saucepan or microwave in a glass bowl for 5 minutes. Drain extra liquid. Set aide to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheese, whip cream, and butter.
- Fold in the corn bread mix and stir until completely moistened.
- Gold in the spinach mixture and chill 1-2 hours.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees oven.
If you or anyone you know is looking for good gluten free variety of products, I highly recommend Glutino.The owner of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review. I was provided with the product/s mentioned to help me facilitate this review but opinions are my own.