Oh my Lord, where did the time go? I was just planning on posting my review for this new wok on the third week of August but the time slipped and boom, it's September! Time really flies when you are super busy with kids, trying to settle down in a new home, and sports activities. I need to manage my time wisely or else this would always happen. But as long as my family's need is meet first, then it's alright since they are always my priority.wok from Ozeri. It's been a half a year since I last purchase a wok and I have used it almost everyday in my kitchen so just like anything else, it is showing the wear and tear already so I thought of getting me a new one. What I like about this wok is that, it prevents the grease from going out and getting into the counter and stove. I am always inspired to cook when I have new gadget to use so since I have this new wok, I am sharing this simple recipe for the
Spiced Chicken in Tomato Sauce
- 4 chicken breast
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 pint homemade tomato sauce
- handful of homegrown tomatoes
- sliced homegrown zucchinis
- sliced homegrown squash
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Mixture of spices, salt and pepper, red pepper, cumin, and rosemary. (Just estimate how much you want and mixed it together.
- Wash the chicken.
- Put the spices mixture in a ziploc bag and put the chicken inside. Close the ziploc bag and rub the spices in the chicken until it is all covered.
- Heat the pan and add the coconut oil then pan fry the chicken breast until it is slightly brown.
- Meanwhile, start the slow cooker and put the tomato sauce in it.
- When the chicken is done, put it in the slow cooker together with the sauce.
- Prepare the veggies by laying it on a cookie sheet. Add salt and pepper and olive oil on it and then b roast it in the oven for about 15 minutes.
When the veggies are done and the chicken have absorbed the tomato sauce, add the veggies in it. Let it cook for about an hour in the slow cooker and the meat will fall right off the bones when you take it out. It's delicious!
Amazon for $27.96.
Disclosure: The owner of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review. I was provided with the product/s mentioned to help me facilitate this review but opinions are my own.