I am glad that my daughter feels a lot better now. She is excited to go back o school tomorrow. Halloween is tomorrow night and these gluten-free treats are perfect for my little minions at home. You can find the recipe below.
- 1 pack Glutino gluten free pantry double chocolate brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup sweetened coconut shavings
- 10 pieces chocolate covered gluten-free Glutino pretzel
- Halloween sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8x8 inch pan with vegetable oil. I use this pan so the brownie will be thin.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs for 3-2 minutes. Gradually add dry mix. Beat to moisten.
- Add butter and stir until combined.
- Scoop into prepared muffins and bake 17 minutes.
- When cupcakes are cool enough, add sprinkles, pretzel, and roasted sweetened coconut.
When it comes to toppings, I always love roasted sweet coconut shavings, it's the best for my palette. The chocolate covered pretzel was such a reat surprise for these cupcakes.
These gooeey, chocolatey, and delicious cupcakes are awesome! If you are looking for some great alternatives for your gluten-free products, Glutino has them.
Disclosure: The owner of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review. I was provided with the product/s mentioned to help me facilitate this review but opinions are my own.