I am not into making cookies and all that baking stuff so I just made a little valentine treat for my Burritos.
I fried some Asian sweet potatoes and cut it into heart and lips shapes using Ms. Burrito's Valentine cookie cutters.
I was going to put some syrup in it but Ms. Burrito like it that way. She actually ate most of it. Mr. Burrito did not care to try, he was more focus on eating his chocolates lol.
February 17, 2011:
- Happy Birthday to our dear loving Daddy!
- I am making some hot wings and probably spaghetti.
- As I have mentioned, I am not fond of baking so I am buying a cake lol.
- Plan to make the rest of the puto mix I have left in our kitchen,.
- My FIL might come here because I invited him yesterday.
- I still have to buy a card for my luvvy duvvy.. Talking about the great procrastinator in blogland lol.
- Alrighty Folks, thanks for dropping by and commenting, I gotta start cooking while doing laundry. Whew unending chores wink!
that a little bit of this
and a little dash of that
makes a sumptuous life..
so Spice Up Your Life