We went to a cultural show this morning and the kids had so much fun. The Filipino community prepared sumptuous foods but I was craving for some shrimp since yesterday. I don't have a stock of shrimp in the fridge but it did not hinder me from searching for shrimp scampi recipe online. Below is the shrimp I cooked up months ago.
- I woke up a little bit late this morning. Hubby already cooked breakfast when I got up, thanks Hon!
- After our breakfast, we went to the bank nearby and opened us an account.
- We proceeded to the cultural show at Millsop Community Center. Will show some of the pictures later on.
- After we watched some presentation on the cultural show, we went to the flea market to see if we could find a female rabbit so Wubzy will have a playmate. Unfortunately, we did not find any. We also checked at a store where we got Wubzy but no luck!
- I just now have the time to open my blog while I am running the washing machine and dryer. Whew, what a busy day we have today.
- Just check the link above if you want a recipe for scampi.