This is what we had for dinner yesterday. I baked some wings and made some salad. Here's a simple recipe.
- A dozen of portioned chicken legs and wings
- 1/2 cup of ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp of sriracha
- 1 tbsp of fresh dill (from our garden)
- salt and pepper.
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
- Boil the chicken in a pot with water. I always bouil the chicken first because I save the broth for other cooking needs. Add a chicken cube or of you don't have any, just cut an onion and half and thouw it in a pot. Add salt and pepper. Boil it for 20 minutes.
- Removed the chicken from the pot.
- Combine the otheringredients and pour it on the chicken, Make sure that they are covered with the mixture before putting it in the oven.
- Bake it for 30 minutes.
The chicken was so delicious. It is a perfect dish to eat with vegetable salad.