Some hotdog wrapped up in bacon that I prepared over at Dad's. I know, it's not really healthy but it taste really good!
- Our Ber-month started with a busy one. We woke up without water (again). Nevertheless, I prepared Ms. Burrito her lunch to go to school only to find out that the classes were cancelled due to outage of water. Oh boy, if I could have known that, I could have slept in this morning lol.
- Anyhow, since my daughter was off, I taught two students at home today. Some kids would love to play during their day off in school but my daughter just constantly do things that concern academics stuff. She was impressed of how much progress Mr. Burrito has with his lessons with me. The latter knows how to write his name without me guiding his hands anymore.
- Today was my daughter's first day of ballet classes. She will only go on Thursdays. She is pretty excited about it.
- Despite the migraine that won't leave me alone today, we did alright with everything that we have on the list today.
- I have to update this blog before I hit the sack. Nytnyt everyone!