I mentioned on my previous posts that I love the long grain rice mixed with wild rice from Uncle Ben's. I always buy two or three boxes of it and stack it in my lazy susan so that when I crave for it, I can just whip it out and voila, I have it.
I prepared a box of the Uncle Bens rice and then steamed a bag of brocolli, then made some grilled chicken. Our lunch was delicious.
- We went to Monaca PA today and bought the green machine at Walmart there. It's the only location where they have it on stock so we drove for about an hour to buy as it wasn't available to buy online. It was a nice drive though because we got to go without our kids, so it was kind of a date for the two of us, wink. Ms. Burrito wants a green machine for Christmas so that's what we bought for Santa to give to her lol.
- While we were there, we dropped by at the Beaver Mall and did a little shopping for more gifts to the kiddos.
- We ate at Asian Wok, not impressed with the food we ate but it's worth the try.
- When we came back, the kids had a movie night at our neighbors. It gave me time to wrapped the gifts without them seeing it.
- Now it is almost 1 and I am still awake wahh.. I am almost ready to drop on the floor, so I better end my blurb here lol. Thanks for visiting everyone.