I took a snap of this anahw plants in Disney World last year when we had our vacation. Upon seeing it, it brought back some memories of my childhood. We have so many anahaw in the Philippines especially in the place where I grew up. We uses anahaw for roofing purposes.
A Spice A Day # 61
- My quest to update this blog daily -
March 1, 2012:
- Welcome to the first day of March.
- Did my laundry today (just got done folding it).
- We brought Mx to the Vet for check up about his broken leg, I feel bad for the little guy.
- We visited my FIL on our way from the Vet.
- We swung by at the drive thru of the McDo after Ms. Burrito's dance lessons. I did not check the order they gave us when they handed it to us only to realized that they gave us the wrong order. Hubby was upset so he took it back, he took to the manager and they apologized and gave hubby an extra freebie.
- My head has been aching since yesterday, I think it's a sinus headache because it's different from a migraine pain.