I saw this bush full of fruits at my BIL's yard. I am not sure what it is though.
A Spice A Day # 128-129
- My quest to update this blog daily -
May 7, 2012:
- I sauteed some mung beans with pork for our lunch. I also made some mango smoothie for refreshment.
- We shoot basketball at our neighbor's driveway. Then we played at our backyard.
May 8, 2012:
- We visited my FIL and we hang out till my SIL and family came. I was so nauseated and threw up. I don't know what triggered my migraine but it was bad.
- We had sauteed cabbage with ground pork for lunch.
- Hubby voted down the college near our area.
- Hubby found a toad in our front porch so we save him in the kids bug box so the Burritos can see them when they wake up. We seldom see frogs here so it's amazing that he was in our front porch. The kids would love him. We will release him after the kids see him.
- Hubby set a trap by the trumpet vine because there is a rat that keeps digging a hole there.