We bought two boxes of fresh strawberries and I made some strawberry shake out of it. I added condensed milk and ice then put some chocolate syrup on top.
A Spice A Day # 138-139
- My quest to update this blog daily -
May 17, 2012:
- My daughter came home wit a big smile on her face. She said that she was the champion of the reading contest they did in their classroom. I am proud of you anak!
May 18, 2012
- Laundry day today.
- I made some sweet and spicy chicken with mushroom. I used the Lee Kum Kee's sauce for pork chop.
- We baked some tater tots for midnight snack.
- We visited Dad and spent time with him, Jen, and Gracie.
- We brought Max to the Vet to remove his stitches.