Our neighbor gave us some sweet onions so I made some onion rings yesterday. It was delicious. I used tempura batter mix and some spices. I am not fond of onions but I liked the crunchy and sweet onion rings.
A Spice A Day # 136
- My quest to update this blog daily -
May 15, 2012:
- Time flies, it is not the middle of the month and I haven't accomplish anything big, sigh.
- I made some pancit canton garnished with shredded carrots, boiled egg, and scallions.
- We visited my FIL and I brought some plants and planted it in his garden.
- We also dropped by at my SIL's house to visit but there was no one there except Fat Boy. We played with him a little bit then we left.