Even though we did not have a big vacation this year, our kids had so much fun with friends and family around. Ms. Burrito had so much fun baking with her Lola Ruth. I took pictures of them when they baked the zucchini bread.
I am so glad that we have great neighbors here. They are like family to us and they treat us like their family as well. My kids love their Lolo and Lola as they let them do things that are sometimes restricted to us like getting messy lol. But it is okay, I guess grandparents has to treat their grandkids differently than the parents.
Anne, the author of ‘How To Build Confidence’ blog shared this recipe that she found online. This post also comes to you with the compliments of pay day loans. So if you want to try this recipe, fell free to make it and if you would, give me a taste of it hahaha (just kidding).
Zucchini bread recipe for 2 loaves of bread
3 cups of all purpose flour
1cup of olive oil
1 ¾ cups of grated zucchini
1 teaspoon of baking soda
Half teaspoon of baking powder
Half cup of chopped walnuts
Half a teaspoon of salt
1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
2 ½ teaspoons of cinnamon
Half a teaspoon of nutmeg
1 cup of chocolate chips (if you like chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and sprinkle light a light layer of flour on two 8×4 inch loaf pans.
- Firmly whisk your 3 eggs in a bowl.
- When this is fluffy, add the oil, sugar, zucchini and vanilla.
- Then add flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, baking powder and salt, (and chocolate chips if using).
- Stir all this in with the egg mixture. Divide the finished product into the pans you prepared.
- Bake for I hour.
- Check with tester to make sure your loaves are finished.
A Spice A Day # 231-236
- My quest to update this blog daily -
August 15, 2012:
- The Burritos went with their Lola and Lola in Ohio.
August 16, 2012:
- This past week, I couldn't really blog so much as I am busy with my kids and other stuff.
- I registered them today and brought their supplies to their respective teachers. Our bank account is drained after the tuition fee payment lol. Oh boy, it's definitely expensive but it's worth every penny spent.
- The Burritos went with their Lola tonight and had some ice cream from an ice cream parlor nearby.
- I got used to hubby being here all the time when was doing school but now that he is working from Monday to Friday, it feels so weird. I have a big adjustment this year since both of my kids are going to school and hubby is working. The good thing is that, I can do my online tasks in peace while they are away. I also have time to do other things at home that I couldn't do when they are all here like organizing and stuff.