Fried rice is something that I grew up eating every morning. My father would always make fried rice for breakfast and it was always delicious. I make fried rice here at home too especially for breakfast or brunch. I usually put carrots, corn, scallions, shallots, eggs, and some times spam. This one, I only put corn and green peas and some maggi seasoning because I prepared bacon and egg fritata for our brunch.
March 4, 2014
- I am glad that my husband is feeling well now.
- We went out and dine at Eat n' Park.
- My son did not want to go back to his gymnastic class anymore . I am disappointed but I did not want to force him to do things that he doesn't want to do.
- I sent my sister some money to pay for her graduation fee. I still have to send for her tuition fee and some things that she needs. Oh boy, I need more assignments.
- We went to Walmart and grab some groceries.
- I have volunteer duty tomorrow.