- I had a migraine the whole day today. I consumed four Excedrin before it finally went away.
- We went to church then visited my FIL after the mass.
- We bought some chicken and fish from LJS and ate lunch with Dad.
- We went for a walk when we came home.
- We had pea pods cooked in beef for dinner. I also made some sweet rice for dessert.
Monday, September 19, 2011
Baked Citi that Jill have served during our labor day mini gathering. It was delish!
This blog does not focus on food only but also include different kinds of spices that affects our lives. So hang in here and explore the world of fun with us. Please bear in mind that little bit of this and a little dash of that makes a Sumptuous Life!