The sweet potatoes that my niece in law made during the Thanksgiving feast. She cooked it with marsh mallows.
November 30, 2011:
- Today was the Santa's secret shopping for the first graders in school. Unlike last year, we did not go to school as we want to give Ms. Burrito an independence in buying the gift that she wants to get. At around 9:45, I got a call from her teacher asking me if I want Ms. Burrito to get something. At first I thought, it was a mandatory that parents should go but she told me that my daughter doesn't have money. I was shocked because I sent the envelope the day after I received the notice about the event. I think that I sent it earlier that is why her envelope was not with the rest of her classmates. I felt so bad for my daughter because she cried thinking that I did not give her money to shop. But anyhow, I sent hubby to bring money for her but when he arrived she already shopped because the teacher found the envelope already. Lesson learned, just send the money on the day it is needed. The problem with that though is I am so forgetful that is why, everything that she needs in school, I prepare and send it early.
- When Ms. Burrito arrived today, she was very excited to show me what she bought for me and for her brother. She supposed to shop for Papp and Mr. Burrito but she changed her mind and got me some instead.
- I felt nauseated when I got up this morning and after I drunk a cup of coffee, everything went downhill. I puked my gust out wahhhh.. I have been having stomach cramps for the last two days and the culprit for this discomfort is Lady red, she arrived today, sigh.
- Hubby is craving for some mung beans (mongo) so bad so I cooked some for dinner. I don't know why but he love this dish so much.
- After doing Ms. Burrito's homework, we decorated a Christmas stocking.