I bought a pack of Swai Fillet fish from the store. I crave for fish sometimes and it's always nice to have in in the freezer. I don't really know how to cook this kind of fish so I just treated it the way my father used to cook just about any kind of fish, the menu is called Escabeche (Sweet and Spicy).
Here's what my ingredients for Escabeche.
7. oil (I prefer using olive oil)
8. Honey or sugar (I prefer using honey).
Preparation is easy.
1. Marinade the fish for 15 minutes. I used fresh squeezed orange, black pepper, and salt.
2. Fry the fish then set aside.
3. Saute the ingredients above.
4. Add the fish when the veggies are tender enough.
5. Salt and Pepper to taste.
I had my father in mind when I was eating my dinner. Luvya Pa, I miss you a lot!