My kids got this as a treat but they never really eat it, they said it is too sour for them. So I put it in a glass bowl, set it in front of my computer and chew on it when I am working on something lol. It was actually good.
March 26, 2014
- I brought my kids' hot lunch in school since it was my volunteer duty as well.
- I had to came back home after the first lunch service because I did not pack my son's gym clothes. Well, it was because the teacher sent out a note that there would be no gym because of the station of the cross. My son told me last night that he should bring it just in case but I said not to because of the note from the teacher. I should have listened to him, sigh.
- I came back home after lunch and went to church to attend the Station of the Cross. My daughter played piano for the song Kumbaya.
- Thanks Marie for the lift!
- Me and my son did his timeline project.