Friday, January 21, 2011

Smoke Damage Restoration

I remember my mother telling us the story about the first house that my father built  near  the rice filed that he was taking care of.  She said that one day when she  went to fetch some water, she left me and my brother who were 3 and 2 years old then sleeping.  When she came back, our house was on fire.  She then  bravely  went inside the house and grabbed both my brother and I.  Everything got burnt but us, thanks God and to our mother, our hero!

Gone were the days where house can burn down and nothing can be saved.  Fire can be prevented these days with the help  of the high technology like fire alarm and other precautionary measures.  Even then, fire can still happen due to  some factors like faulty wirings and other  reasons. 

3 delicious comments:

Unknown said...

huh! ano bang nangyari sa kusina na yan...

anyway, natawa ako kay janjan Rose. sabi nya mag pinsan ba daw ni Rylie at Akesha kasi parehong magaganda hahahaha....sabi nya gumawa din daw ako ng baby sister nila para may maganda daw silang sister...waaaaaaaa sabi ko naman, oo sige, hiramin ko yong Daddy ni Rye or Daddy ni Akesha para may kapatid kayong kamukha nila waaaaaaaaaa hahahaha

Diane said...

I had oil burst into flames on my stove many, many years ago. I managed to get the pan outside but I was left with a very blackened kitchen - I was not popular :))) Diane

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh no, my mom still refer to use our old kitchen that uses wod to cook food. When we last visited her last year, her kitchen got burnt. Imagine how the fire crept so easy as my mom's kitchen roof is made with anahaw leaves. It's terrible.

Add This

Bon Appetit!

This blog does not focus on food only but also include different kinds of spices that affects our lives. So hang in here and explore the world of fun with us. Please bear in mind that little bit of this and a little dash of that makes a Sumptuous Life!