My Burritos are craving for some ravioli and my husband want some lasagna so to compensate the two desires, I make this Ravioli Lasagna. I found the recipe at the can of the ravioli. I dunno how to make ravioli so I use the canned one. It's really easy to make. Preparation is 20-10 minutes.
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup frozen loose spinach
- 1 can (40 oz) Chef Boyarde Beef Ravioli
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Diced Tomatoes, drained well. (I used my homemade canned tomato.)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning (I used the Kernel Season's Nacho Cheddar Seasoning)
- 1 cup cottage cheese (I used sour cream instead)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Spray 8x8 inch baking dish with the cooking spray (I used my pie pan).
- Place spinach in a microwave safe bowl, cover and microwave for one minute.
- Combine the ravioli, tomatoes, and seasoning in a microwave safe bowl. Cover and microwave for 4 minutes or until hot.
- Combine sour cream, spinach, and black pepper.
- Place half of the ravioli mixture in a dish.
- Top with half of the sour cream mixture and the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until hot.