Cooking eggs for breakfast can be boring if you don't change how you prepare them. Whenever I have enough time, I always incorporate veggies into omelets and this time I made fritata. Instead of frying it, I baked it into the oven and it was delicious!
- 4 eggs
- 2 mini cucumbers
- 1 medium sized tomato
- 1 hotdog or you can use smoked sausage whichever you prefer
- parsley, fresh or dried
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Spray a pie pan or any dish you want to use with cooking oil spray.
- In a bowl, break and mix the eggs. Transfer it to the pie pan.
- Sliced all the ingredients and incorporate it into the egg.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in a 350 degrees oven